RICOH Pro C901 Photocopier and Copier Ricoh prices and pricelist, reviews, buy, cost and compare with dealers, suppliers, vendors, wholesalers, retailers, traders, resellers, stockists and distributors in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Navi Mumbai and Thane in all India. lower parel, fort, worli, new mumbai, kalina, thane, vashi, vt, andheri, nariman point, cst, bkc, malad,
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier prices in all India
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier rent hire repair and service
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier photocopy machine
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier reviews
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopiers and copiers compare india comparison
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier cost
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier buy
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh xerox machine
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier Maharashtra
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier Gujrat, Gujarat
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier Karnataka
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier India
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopiers and copiers sales
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier toner
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier stockist
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier lowest cheap price
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier drum
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier cartridge
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier pricelist price list
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier prices, price list, pricelist, buy, cost dealers in Ahmednagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Beed, Bhandara, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur, Nanded, Nandurbar, Nashik, Osmanabad, Parbhani, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sindhudurg, Solapur, Wardha, Washim and Yavatmal.
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier prices, price list, pricelist, buy, cost dealers in Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Dahod, Dang, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kheda, Kachchh, Kutch, Mehsana, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad.
RICOH Pro C901 Ricoh photocopier and copier prices, price list, pricelist, buy, cost dealers in Chikballapur, Chitradurga, Davanagere, Kolar, Ramanagara, Shimoga, Tumkur, Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bijapur, Dharwad, Gadag, Haveri, Uttara Kannada, Bellary, Bidar, Gulbarga, Koppal, Raichur, Yadgir, Chamarajanagar, Chikmagalur, Dakshina Kannada, Hassan, Kodagu, Mandya, Mysore and Udupi.
Easy to use
- The RICOH Pro™ C901/C901S’s large colour operation display makes these devices extremely user-friendly. It offers quick access to the machine’s functions. Inexperienced users can switch to a simplifed screen. The display also allows you to check document thumbnails and previews onscreen before sending or storing them. So you can eliminate mistakes and save time.
Trend: Colour/monochrome mixed printing
- Pro™C901: High Speed colour and B&W printing, various inline finishers, new inline booklet finisher and trimmer provides the flexibility and capacity to match business needs.
Trend: Shift from offset to digital to meet short run, short turnaround demands
- Pro™C901: A heavyweight production press at an affordable price with expanded media support, offset like image quality from a new chemical toner and oil-less technology and highly accurate front to back registration, to help meet end-user demands.
Trend: Shift of outsourced jobs in-house turnaround demands
- Pro™C901: High productivity, high image quality, wide media support, userfriendly intuitive user interface for fast learning that helps save the expense of outside print providers; more control and efficiency for increased new business and greater commercial return.
Trend: keeping productivity up to highest levels possible
- Pro™C901: Maintains 90 A4 pages per minute without compromising speed on heavy stocks and supports Ricoh’s extensive Media Library; offers high productivity and is competitively priced.
Trend: Affordable upgrade from light production to meet new needs
- Pro™C901: 90 A4 pages per minute up to 300gsm heavy stock in duplex; provides quick Return On Investment and opens to more attractive commercial applications with fast turnaround times.
Trend: Increase in colour one-to-one variable data direct mail
- Pro™C901: Extensive variety of print servers from EFI and Creo; high productivity, reliability for variable data printing; accurate front to back registration; printing on special or polymer media for profits generating personalised output with high response rates from end clients.
Trend: Transactional promotional printing – adding value with colour
- Pro™C901: High productivity and fast data processing; robust EFI and Creo print servers with capabilities for complex Variable Data Printing and easy connectivity to existing data workflows; maximised uptime with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs) for 24/7 print environments with peak production times.
Maximum productivity for high volume environments
- It prints at rated speeds of 90 A4 colour pages per minute in duplex mode. It accepts media sizes up to 13” x 19.2” with a maximum weight of 300gsm without compromising speed. Integrated full-colour scanning, copying and document storage is designed to meet image capture and print-on-demand requirements. The engine also now supports accurate registration on heavy 300gsm paper – ideal for direct mail, postcards and business card printing. Air-Assist technology, available on all input trays, ensures reliable and fast media feeding and makes media transport throughout the engine smooth and simple.
Chemical PXP™ toner and oil-less technology with enhanced fusibility
- creates an incredible variety and volume of printed materials, and ensures that our colour production system is more accurate, more reliable, more flexible and easier to use than ever before, automatically delivering colour consistency and offset-like imaging throughout the print run. Because the toner grain is smaller and homogenised, it creates a sharp dot shape and consistent half-tone image capable of rivalling offset quality. Oil-less technology and enhanced media fusing, in conjunction with the new paper air separation unit, smoothes the paper path when printing on lightweight coated paper. Outstanding results and colour consistency is achieved on all weights of media including heavy coated, textured and special media and on the longest of runs.
- help reduce cost and maintenance requirements and maximise productivity. Trained operators can replace key imaging components without waiting for a service engineer, thereby optimising image quality and minimising downtime. Long-lasting supplies and consumables, such as the fuser unit and dust filters that can be replaced to minimise disruptions and downtime. A comprehensive range of TCRUs include the Fuser Unit, Dust Filters and Feed Rollers of Large Capacity Trays, OPC Drum, Developer, Charger Unit, Drum Cleaning Unit, Belt Cleaning Unit and Paper Transfer Roller Unit.
Extensive Ricoh built media library
- makes it simple to create highly finished applications with the least press operator intervention as possible. Anyone can set print jobs with the easy-to-master intuitive interface of the colour touch screen. It holds up to 260 profiles tested and proven by Ricoh at the time of launch. A custom library function lets users add their own profiles and a back-up area has capacity for an additional 1,000 media settings.
Simple to manage and operate, any user can set complex print jobs, applying settings by selecting a preset or custom media type which will synchronise after each update with the printer server media library on an EFI Fiery™ E-41 or Creo C-81 Color Server to provide advanced colour and job management tools. These tools, in conjunction with the Media Library’s advanced features, deliver outstanding colour reproduction time after time.
From high capacity stacking, hole punching and folding to square fold booklets, perfect bound books and lay-flats, production is integrated and user-friendly. With no intervention necessary, the engine automates the entire production workflow. It also offers what is currently acknowledged to be the most complete array of inline finishing options on the market that can be combined in one device.
Our Ricoh inline finishing options include a new all-in-one saddle stitch finisher that can produce fully-finished brochures with up to 80 pages with fore-edge trimming; a Ring Binder that automates the entire binding process by punching, collating and applying the ring bind without any manual intervention and a Perfect Binder that produces professionallooking books from 10 to 400 pages in duplex mode. These and all other options guarantee complete and cost efficient solutions for complex jobs.
Ricoh high-capacity stackers provide up to 10,250-sheet stacking capacity when two units are configured in tandem, with automatic switching when fully stacked, for long and uninterrupted print runs.
One option, in alliance with the Pro™C901/C901S media library and heavy duty die sets for commercial environments, is the GBC StreamPunch Pro™. It rapidly produces punched and collated documents in a variety of media including heavy and coated that are then bound with a large variety of rings in an off-line operation.
Ricoh has also introduced the Plockmatic two-side trimming module that, with the existing booklet maker, offers inline threeside trimming which will precisely trim through 25 sheets of 80gsm paper. Designed for heavy duty operation, the booklet is self contained and has the ability to bind Square Fold with cover page insertion.
- To automate media settings for high quality output and fast production workflow. It holds up to 260 profiles tested and proven by Ricoh at the time of launch.
Versatile automated finishing, uninterrupted productivity
- The Pro™C901/C901S Graphic Arts Edition delivers first-rate presentation materials, as well as commercial applications, professionally inline finished books and brochures.
Enhanced performance to meet your volume print needs
- New paper path technology helps heighten productivity levels, reducing the risk of misfeeds and paper jams, enhancing the duplex function and delivering improved fusing on all weights and textures of paper, ensuring accurate registration even on heavy 300gsm paper.
Flexible production workflow solutions
- The Pro™C901/C901S Graphic Arts Edition supports a full range of workflow solutions chosen specifically to enhance customer capabilities and broaden customers’ service offerings from submission to output.
All are best-in-class to help you grow your revenue and streamline your present production processes.
State-of-the art, flexible choice in colour server
- Offered with the Pro™C901/C901S Graphic Arts Edition is a range of ® external print servers that use the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE) technology. They deliver consistently high throughput and support finishing options to suit your specific workflow and print application requirements.
- data with software that typically includes Digital StoreFront. They can move you towards the much talked about automated production process and let you interact effectively and efficietly with your customers, saving time for you both.
- a compelling argument for print with variable data service products like PrintShop Mail, DirectSmile and PlanetPress. Prepare files for production using Fiery Impose and Compose for added efficiency, reduced production time and cost savings.
- files with the flexibility to meet a customer’s delivery expectation with typical solutions like MicroPress. Users can make last minute document changes and automatically prepare for split colour and B&W production to meet really tight deadlines.
- from the Pro™C901/C901S Graphic Arts Edition delivers an incredible variety of printed materials from a digital colour production system that brings versatility, scalability and performance to virtually any professional production print environment.
High volume, full colour
- With a rich heritage of continuous research and development behind them, Ricoh production presses are stress-tested in customer environments to ensure top performance. The Ricoh Pro™C901/C901S Graphic Arts Edition sets new standards in productivity, quality, versatility and profitability – taking print quality and printer reliability to another level in the professional production print environment.
CHEMICAL PXP™ TONER
- Oil-less technology for improved accuracy, reliability, flexibility and ease-of-use delivering offset-like results. The toner grain is smaller and homogenised - it creates a sharp dot shape and consistent half-tone image capable of rivalling offset quality.
- Enjoy maximum system uptime and raise your productivity. Our professional service programme enables trained customers to perform maintenance themselves. Trained Customer Replaceable Units include belt cleaner, drum cleaner, developer, charger unit, OPC drum and imaging transfer unit. The waste toner bottle can be replaced by any operator.
- - Duplex copying at full engine speed.
- Air-Assisted Paper Feed system avoids multi-feeding.
- Purge tray automatically recovers paper if an irregularity occurs.
- Integrated workflow encompassing all steps from input to output.
UNIQUE IN-LINE FINISHING
- - Stapling, punching and double cover insertion.
- Fully-automated ring binding.
- First-rate booklet making and glue binding.
- 10,000-sheet stacking capacity with tandem stackers.
CHOICE OF COLOUR SERVER
- The RICOH Pro™ C901/C901S incorporates state-of-the-art EFI and Creo technology. You enjoy a choice of EFI (E-41) or Creo (C-81) Colour Server for optimal performance. The E-41 is fully featured, the print server of choice for production print customers using standard applications. The C-81 Creo Color Server will offer improved performance for print jobs that are image intensive and contain complex variable data components.
||- Maximum: 13” x 19.2” (330.2 x 487.7 mm)
- Maximum imagable area: 12.6” x 18.9” (320 x 480 mm)
||60-300 g/m2 in duplex mode
|Paper Input Capacity
||- Standard: 5,500 sheets*
- T1: 1,000 sheets; T2: 500 sheets; T3 & T4: 2,000 sheets each
- Optional: +4,500 sheets*
- T5 & T6: 2,000 sheets each; T7 (Bypass): 500 sheets
||Coated, uncoated, tab paper, labels, specialty media
||- 4-drum dry electrostatic transfer system with internal transfer belt
- Resolution: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Oil-less belt-fusing method
- Polymerised chemical toner
||90 ppm-A4/ 50 ppm-A3/ 45 ppm-SRA3 & above for both Colour 2 & B/W (60-300 g/m )
||Less than 420 seconds 2 & B/W (60-300 g/m )
|Average monthly volume
||75,000-1,30,000 pages per month (A3)
||5,80,000 pages per month (A4)
||220-240 V, 25 Amps, single phase AC
||- Maximum: Less than 5.5 KW
- Energy-saver mode: Less than 3.2 KW
||Ricoh Professional booklet maker with optional fore-edge trimmer, Plockmatic Booklet maker with square fold option, cover inserter and fore-edge or 3 side trimming option, GBC StreamPunch™ PRO, VM card, Bridge unit, 500-sheet Multi bypass tray, Punch unit (2/4 switchable hole punch, Scandinavian 4 hole punch, DLT/A3 tray, Tab sheet unit, Z-folder, Dual station cover interposer, 3,000-sheet standard finisher with 100-sheet stapler and jogger unit, Saddle stitch unit, Ring Binder Unit, Perfect Binder Unit, 2 x 2,000-sheet large capacity trays, Cooling fan unit, Counter Interface Unit Type A, Cooling buffer pass, EFI Server FACI Furniture Bundle (for E-41), EFI Server HDD Security (for E-41), Creo Server Stand (for C-81), Spectrophotometer ES-1000 UV Filter, Spectrophotometer ES-1000 Non-UV Filter, Stacker with single or double connection, Roll away cart for stacker, Air paper separator unit, Trained Customer Replaceable Units
||EFI™ MicroPress , EFI™ Digital StoreFront , EFI™ Color Profiler Suite, EFI™ Fiery Graphic Arts Package Premium Edition Upgrade (option for EFI E-41), EFI™ SeeQuence Compose, Creo Process Power Pack, Creo Color Pack, Creo Imposition Pack, DirectSmile , EFI™ Fiery Central, Ready4Print, ATI doc-Q-manager, Objectif Lune PlanetPress, Objectif Lune PrintShop Mail, NowPrint
|Energy Star 1.1
||Pro™C901/C901S with EFI Fiery E-41 Print Server
||Pro™C901/C901S with Creo C-81 Color Server
Size & Weight
||1,280 x 990 x 1,640 mm
||Less than 630 kg
|Fiery System 9 Release 2
||Creo Color Server software
|Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Intel Core i7 2.8GHz 3.0GHz
||Intel Core i7 2.8GHz
|TCP/IP, (IPv4, Ipv6)
Apple Talk, SMB
|TCP/IP, (IPv4, Ipv6)
Apple Talk, SMB
|PS 3, PCL 5c, PCL 6
|Supported Data Format
|PDF, TIFF, JPEG
||PDF, TIFF, JPEG
|PPML, Fiery Free Form
||PPML, Easy VDP Creator
|USB x 8 (Front 2, Back 6)
||USB x 6